Please Don't Shout At Me Please Don't Shout At Me

solid track, it just needs some vocals and a screamin' guitar solo.

Pjanoo Remix {Final} Pjanoo Remix {Final}

Nice

Solid song, keep it up.

Electro Monkey Electro Monkey

Pretty Good

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of techno but you've got a catchy beat going. The only thing is that you're doing the same thing the whole song. You could ad a breakdown in the middle or something just to add a little contrast and variety to everyting but that's just me.

GodBlock responds:

Thanks for taking the time to write that review, I may add something to this as you suggested a kind of break down or maybe a completely new section. I'll play with it and see what happens.

Glad you liked it.

((C2)) Jelly Rainbow Lane ((C2)) Jelly Rainbow Lane

Excellent Song

You've got a solid song here. I love the 8-bit sounds you used, I also like how you used them because they can get kind of annoying at times. I also like the drums, Awesome drums to back up and fill out the sound. You've got a nice mix of electronic and natural sounds. Keep up the good work.

JD - New Freakin' Microwave JD - New Freakin' Microwave

Yeah!

I don't see how the microwave ties in to this but I got a kick out of it. You're headed in the right direction just keep going.

((C2)) West Mason ((C2)) West Mason

Nice

Nice piece. It sounds like the bass and the electronic sound are out of tune at the beginning though. It might just be the nature of the sounds used but to my ear it seemed off. Still, it was fun to listen to. The loop probably could use some work too.

iHeartQuistis responds:

What you're hearing is a semi-tonal. It's not a harmonic 3rd or 5th, so it has that slight presence of what feel like, but isn't quite, dissonance.

This was an old tune of mine, however I agree on the subject of the looping. It isn't smooth enough.

Pick Up the Phone Pick Up the Phone

Catchy and fun to listen to

Techno usually isn't my thing but I as I started listening to your song I couldn't help but start tapping my foot. In spite of the the fact the same melody keeps playing it stays interesting. Good work.

Fun with Piano! Fun with Piano!

Solid

Nice arrangement. It's fun to listen to and I don't know if it's what you were going for but it loops rather nicely too.

Live My Life Live My Life

Solid piece of work

I love the 8-bit feel to it. Really tight feel to it too.

Astral Observatory Astral Observatory

cool

It's interesting how a back beat can really change a song. Unless I'm mistaken this is the theme from majora's mask. Intersting song

GeorgeRW1 responds:

I totally agree, its like a whole new song lol, and yes the music from majora's mask, the part with the old man, i think.............. i'm not sure sorry