Skyrim Collab Skyrim Collab

Love the humor ^_^

i give this a 10 just for the pot head sketch. I had to watch it a least 3 times lol.

Stickman-Shooting-Zombie Stickman-Shooting-Zombie

Not bad

Keep going, it's a solid start.

123mine123 responds:

Thanks!

Handdrawn Animation Test Handdrawn Animation Test

cool

I'm just learning the same thing so I know how much work it can take.

Flame boy (BETA) Flame boy (BETA)

There's potential there

The visuals are the strongest thing about this game. I kept falling and not being able to make it back up. You need to work on your programming a bit.

Up in the sky Up in the sky

Not bad

Hectic, Frenetic, lots of fun. I know it takes a lot to make a game but see if you can add some different enemies and maybe some powerups. also, a boss would really make this game fun.

Riku v.s. Riku RPG Riku v.s. Riku RPG

It's ok but...

the animations were cool but the buttons were hard to click. Think about making some buttons. It would also look cool if you had a health bar along with the numbers.

Please Don't Shout At Me Please Don't Shout At Me

solid track, it just needs some vocals and a screamin' guitar solo.

Pjanoo Remix {Final} Pjanoo Remix {Final}

Nice

Solid song, keep it up.

Electro Monkey Electro Monkey

Pretty Good

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of techno but you've got a catchy beat going. The only thing is that you're doing the same thing the whole song. You could ad a breakdown in the middle or something just to add a little contrast and variety to everyting but that's just me.

GodBlock responds:

Thanks for taking the time to write that review, I may add something to this as you suggested a kind of break down or maybe a completely new section. I'll play with it and see what happens.

Glad you liked it.